Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brewskis and Waterfalls...

Last weekend my mom came down for the annual Brewfest at the Oregon Garden! Its our new thing, we serve beer on Friday night and enjoy the festivities on Saturday! Josh and I served for Nectar Ale, they had a HEMP Ale and it was so popular! My momma served some Hawaiian Beer, I can't think of the brewery! Wailua Wheat was her most popular beer! The night was complete with an AWESOME band! Seriously, this band put all of the others to shame! Our plan was to go hiking at Silver Falls on Saturday, but the Oregon weather had other plans for us. Josh ended up working in the shop all day, while my mom and spent the whole day in the green house! It was fabulous! All of the plants are getting so big, the tomatoes especially! Finally, Saturday night... off to brewfest!


Our luck improved and Sunday was beautiful! Silver Falls here we come!








No comments:

Post a Comment